Tuesday, January 27, 2015

are you feeling lucky…

I am!  Because I got to play with Doodlebug’s new “Happy Go Lucky” collection recently!  I just couldn’t wait to create a set of fun cards to give to my kiddos on St. Patrick’s Day.  Here’s a peek:

wendysue_doodlebug_happygolucky_card1_detail

These two little leprechauns are my favorite stickers in the entire collection!

wendysue_doodlebug_happygolucky_card2_detail2

I loved adding little pins and clips and dimensional embellishments to each card!

wendysue_doodlebug_happygolucky_card3_detail2

You can see all of the cards and read more on the Doodlebug Blog HERE!

wendysue_doodlebug_happygolucky_card4_detail1

I hope the kids are as excited about the cards as I am – and check me out…I’ve already started prepping for a holiday that’s almost 2 months away!! ;)  Now I just need to get some Valentine’s Day prep started!

Have a great day?

supplies1

1 comment:

  1. I think your kiddos are so SUPER lucky to get these preciously cute gems of love that you have created!! You create awesomely cute, and cool things with Doodlebug products that I am just so happy to be a follower and see your creative genius at work!!! Hugs to you - my awesome friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete