Friday, January 23, 2015

make your own snow…

Yep, when the sky doesn’t want to cooperate and send snowflakes my way…I simply make my own snow!  Out of paper, of course. ;)  I created these fun snowflakes to use as accents on a layout I am sharing over on the Pebbles, Inc. blog today!wendysueanderson_snow_layout3

I used a Designer Die Set by Echo Park Paper to create the fluffy flakes – aren’t they sweet?

wendysueanderson_snow_layout_detail2

You can see more details and read all about my layout by clicking HERE!

wendysueanderson_snow_layout_detail3

Thanks for stopping by – have fun making some snow for yourself…this kind is the best, because I don’t have to DRIVE in it! :)

supplies1

14 comments:

  1. OMG What a super fun and darling lay out. Your pictures are outstanding wow super great photo shoot.....and love your clever and creative ideas to embellish and the paper you chose is fabulous. You really are one super talented scrapper. Thanks for the scrappy inspiration! YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joan, for your thoughtful comment and kind words! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley - I love the combo of the dies and text paper! :)

      Delete
  3. AWESOMELY done - and I am totally digging on SNOW that I do not have to drive in!! What really cool looking snowflake dies those are - love the detail and intricate patterns on them!! You have done such a fun job on this layout - it looks as if it is snowing in your little corner of the world!! Have an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Taunya! These photos are actually from a year ago - sadly we don't have a lot of snow here right now...it's strange!!

      Delete